dinsdag 26 april 2011

Talking Cacti and Pet Wolves

Just a very fast, very short post today. I’ve been working on my thesis this entire weekend, instead of eating Easter eggs and visiting Ikea. I actually should be working on it right now, but I really needed a break. Besides writing this post in my tiny breaks, I’ve been reading the webcomic Girls With Slingshots. It’s a comic by Danielle Corsetto about two friends called Hazel and Jamie. They like to drink and talk to their plants. So if you feel bored or you’re just procrastinating like I am, go read some comics.

If this doesn't make you interested, I don't know what will...

I’ve also seen the first two episodes of Game of Thrones and I think it looks pretty cool. I have no clue what the books are about and hadn’t even heard of the series before it became such a hype, but I kinda like it! I also really want a direwolf as a pet now, they make it seem awesome! My boyfriend tells me it’s not possible, but a girl needs to have her dreams.

Aren't they just adorable?

I’ll be off to working on this schoolstuff some more and on a bigger post about a cool book I’ve read recently. We’ll be back to normal posting as soon as possible.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten